For EVERY cake your student sells, the school will get $10.00 regardless of what size the cake is!
Here is how it works:
- Call or e-mail friends and family in Regina to sell them a voucher for a cake. They can buy one of 3 sizes, 8 inch ($26.00), 10 inch ($30.00), Sheet ($37.00).
- Collect the money for each order, you can collect cash, cheque or e-transfer payable to you.
- Write down each order on the order sheet sheet. click here for the order sheet
- Total up the amount of money received for all of your orders.
- E-transfer the total amount of money to: email@example.com by Friday, April 30. We will not be accepting cash, one e-transfer must be made from your parent/guardian for the total amount sold.
- Email your completed order sheet to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, April 30 or drop it off at the school.
- Due to COVID, the cake vouchers will be sent home with your students if we are in-person or pick up/drop off will be arranged if we are still remote learning.
- The vouchers can then be taken to any of these 5 Dairy Queen locations to be redeemed at any time, they do not expire: Harbour Landing, South Albert, Chuka Blvd, Truesdale Drive and Park Street.
The pricing of the cakes is the same as it is in the stores so there is no mark-up. If you would like to upgrade to a blizzard cake or a larger cake at the time of redemption, you simply pay the difference when at the store.
Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 sellers and to the top selling class!