The United Way is the charity of choice in Regina Public. The United Way supports many initiatives in our schools including literacy programming and summer success reading camps. ” To raise funds for the United Way, we are offering a “Principal for a day to support United Way” campaign.
Students can purchase entry forms for $1.00 each. Entries will be placed in a bin and the official draw will take place on Thursday, October 27. On Friday, October 28, the lucky winner will become principal for a day.
As principal, the winner will get to:
- Select the winner of “so you think you can joke”
- Read the announcements on the intercom
- Do fun fact Friday on the intercom
- Enjoy a hot beverage and snack in the staffroom
- Visit classrooms and participate in different activities
- Sit in the office
- Inspect the AED machine
- Approve the attendance and supervision
- Enjoy a complimentary lunch with Mrs. Wiszniak and Mrs. Neiszner
- Participate in playground supervision
- Meet with our Superintendent
- Meet with our SCC chairperson
- Do the bus announcements at the end of the day
- Choose the comic for the teacher’s Friday Focus weekly memo
Thank you for supporting the United Way. Students can enter as often as they like. We will accept cash for this campaign. The campaign will begin on Monday, October 17 and run until Thursday, October 27. The winner will be announced at the end of the day October 27 and will be principal on Friday, October 28.